Analyst, Business Systems Administration
We are a gene therapy company changing lives with every genetic advancement.
Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc. (AskBio) is a leading, clinical-stage gene therapy company founded in 2001 based on the work of adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy visionary and pioneer, Jude Samulski, PhD. Since that time, our commitment to developing life-saving medicines that cure genetic diseases has never wavered.
As the only end-to-end gene therapy company in the industry, we’ve built a foundation of therapeutic programs, AAV manufacturing and a rich portfolio of patented technology. Our therapeutic focus includes neuromuscular, central nervous system, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases with clinical trials underway for Pompe disease, Parkinson’s disease and congestive heart failure. Our gene therapy platform includes Pro10™, an industry-leading proprietary cell line manufacturing process, and an extensive AAV capsid and promoter library.
We became a wholly owned, independently operated subsidiary of Bayer AG in late 2020 as a cornerstone of its newly formed Cell & Gene Therapy Platform. Our global headquarters are in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, a thriving biotechnology hub, and we maintain additional research and development operations in Scotland and France and gene therapy manufacturing in Spain.
We have an opportunity for an Analyst, Business Systems Administration to join the AskBio team in our Research Triangle Park (Durham), NC location and be part of our continued success!
About the Role
Responsible for managing administration of AskBio business applications such as Net Suite, QuickBooks, Contract Management and Purchasing systems as well as supporting Business Intelligence development through Power BI or alternate BI Tools existing within the supported business applications. Duties include managing Level 2 support and configuration of all applications including application configuration, version updates, vendor management, and developing custom dashboards and reporting solutions.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Handles Level 2 responsibilities for production systems. Level 2 support is required when level 1 support, on call support, cannot address the issue identified.
- Manages the configuration of applications to meet daily operational needs.
- Plans and manages vendor upgrades, including Change Control where appropriate, to maintain currency of applications.
- Develops procedures and maintains knowledge base information related to respective application configurations to ensure data integrity and support change management.
- Designs, implements and maintains application customizations and 3rd party software connections to meet evolving business needs.
- Responsible for access management, and periodic review of access, such that end-users have the minimal access to applications in order to perform their responsibilities
- Translates business requirements into reporting solutions that support business decisions.
- Participates in the development and implementation of procedures to minimize service outages and ensure appropriate communication to the end users.
- Provide onboard training for new employees for supported applications
- Provide group training for employees on new applications and features.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field. At least 5-years’ experience in Application Administration.
- 3+ years’ experience as a NetSuite Administrator or equivalent experience supporting business applications.
- Experience in creating dashboards in Power BI or other BI tools using SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to work with different personalities and styles efficiently and prioritize activities based on ambiguous or quickly changing information and environments is critical.
- Ability to multitask among multiple projects and teams and work independently in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people internally and externally are required.
Live an AskLife™
We offer a competitive total rewards package. Are you our next great discovery?