We are a gene therapy company changing lives with every genetic advancement.
Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc. (AskBio) is a leading, clinical-stage gene therapy company founded in 2001 based on the work of adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy visionary and pioneer, Jude Samulski, PhD. Since that time, our commitment to developing life-saving medicines that cure genetic diseases has never wavered.
As the only end-to-end gene therapy company in the industry, we’ve built a foundation of therapeutic programs, AAV manufacturing and a rich portfolio of patented technology. Our therapeutic focus includes neuromuscular, central nervous system, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases with clinical trials underway for Pompe disease, Parkinson’s disease and congestive heart failure. Our gene therapy platform includes Pro10™, an industry-leading proprietary cell line manufacturing process, and an extensive AAV capsid and promoter library.
We became a wholly owned, independently operated subsidiary of Bayer AG in late 2020 as a cornerstone of its newly formed Cell & Gene Therapy Platform. Our global headquarters are in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, a thriving biotechnology hub, and we maintain additional research and development operations in Scotland and France and gene therapy manufacturing in Spain.
We have an opportunity for an Office Manager to join us in our Columbus, OH location and be part of our continued success!
About the role
The office manager will lead the setup of our office in Columbus, OH and fully support the clinical and scientific staff to optimize office efficiency, while promoting a great employee and visitor experience. The role will report to the Chief Operations Officer at this location.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Support the design and setup of the Columbus, OH office
- Establish and manage the flow of information within the office and to and from other team members working at other sites
- Provide support for scheduling on-site and off-site meetings for staff and vendors
- Provide support to Columbus and other site staff, such as requesting quotes, creating purchase orders, creating quotes, tracking jobs and preparing reports
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information and identifying trends
- Maintain adequate office supplies
- Oversee all shipping and receiving functions
- Assist with the recruiting, selecting, orientation and training of employees
- Greet and check-in visitors
- Communicate project status to management
- Support teammates to continue improving processes and quality management
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or at least five years of relevant office management experience
- Customer focused, possess good communications skills, work well in a team environment, take direction and feedback positively, and contribute to the group
- Self-directed and improvement minded with the flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Communicate in a courteous, expeditious and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances, including answering questions, relaying messages and providing information
- Excellent knowledge of and proficient in the use of most MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Live an AskLife™
We offer a competitive total rewards package. Are you our next great discovery?