9th Neurodegenerative Drug Development Summit
Join Dr. Krys Bankiewicz for the Emerging Gene Therapy Technology for Neurodegenerative Diseases workshop at the 9th Neurodegenerative Drug Development Summit on February 23, 2021.
Emerging Gene Delivery Technology for Neurodegenerative Diseases
Krystof Bankiewicz, MD, PhD, President & CEO, Brain Neurotherapy Bio, CEO, Columbus Children’s Foundation
Tuesday, Feb. 23
Using Parkinson’s, multiple system atrophy and Huntington’s as clinical case studies, this session looks to address the following key topics:
- What novel devices are advancing for gene therapy delivery specifically for neurodegenerative diseases?
- What improvements have there been in the last year?
- What common challenges are we yet to have overcome?
- Considering the route of administration and patient population size, to what extent is gene therapy a viable option for Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease?
- Advances and progress in developing gene therapies for the rare and ultra-rare neurodegenerative disorders