Chardan 4th Annual Genetic Medicines Manufacturing Summit
Join us on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, for Chardan’s 4th Annual Genetic Medicines Manufacturing Summit, which will be held in a virtual format this year. This event runs from 8:30am-5:00pm ET. Register at the link above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and 1×1 meeting requests.
Tim Kelly | President, Manufacturing – AskBio
Andy Holt | VP, Business Development & Manufacturing, AskBio
Gbola Amusa | Chardan Partner, Head of Healthcare Research
SUMMARY OF THE SUMMIT:
Hear from key leaders involved in genetic medicines manufacturing, including AskBio, CureVac, ElevateBio, Homology Medicines (FIXX), MeiraGTx (MGTX), Moderna (MRNA), Prevail Therapeutics (PRVL), Translate Bio (TBIO), uniQure (QURE), and univercells. These companies will address various topics including:
- Learn what scaling up manufacturing entails across different platforms including mRNA, AAV vector, and cell-based therapies.
- Learn how developers of vaccines and therapies for Covid-19 are scaling up manufacturing to meet global demands (e.g. including in Emergency Use Authorization scenarios), and understand the read-across for other pipeline assets.
- Understand how companies are addressing new challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic with respect to supply chain management, securing clinical material and other logistics.
- Discuss different technologies for AAV manufacturing and how the technologies can be deployed to meet the needs for different indications in terms of scale, efficiency and purity.
- Understand the advantages and challenges of developing internal manufacturing vs. working with an external partner.